Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Our Little Chick! "Not so little anymore!"



Well obviously this is from October but I have never worked on my blog since I started it. So I will try to catch up. This was at my nephew Liam's Birthday party, it was in October so all the kids dressed in their costumes. It was a cute party! Maicie wasn't very happy in the costume...It was fine for a minute then she would try to eat the strap under her chin...then get mad! "As you can see!" I have better pictures I had done of her in her costume but I don't have them on my computuer yet...working on it!

3 comments:

BRITT said...

We really need to hang out. I can't believe Maicie is almost five months old we haven't seen her for so long I bet she has changed so much. She is freaking cute in her chicken costume. And I love the newborn pictures! I hope you guys are doing good.

Karleigh Tomlinson said...

YAY! You have a blog:) I am sooo excited now I can check on your cute little fam all of the time! Macie is so super cute! Well we have to hang out while I am here in Utah! Love you!

Holly said...

Hi! We just saw your blog off of Ryan & Amber's and Maicie is so cute! Your parents must be enjoying their little granddaughters.
We hope you have a Merry Christmas!
Jeff & Holly