Maicie in her Santa Hat!
She is trying to eat the wrapping paper!
Our Christmas Tree!
My Little living room! I need a bigger house to decorate!"I am all out of walls!"
These Pictures were supposed to be on that last post but I messed up...Imagine that! I am not too good at this blogging thing! I think I like looking at all my families and friends more than I like to do my own! At least I finally put some Christmas pictures to go with the Christmas background that I had Halloween pictures on! So these are for Brittney...I finally did it!





3 comments:
Thanks for the update. Don't wait so long next time. I think that your tree is beautiful I wish I could have seen your house it looked so cute in the pictures. Maicie is beautiful. Thanks for coming today.
Nat--hey, it is time for a new update. I want to see more pictures of that cute little Maicie.
It has been 15 days since your last post. I want to see some new pictures! I want to see your cute nursery so you either need to post pictures or invite me and Jeremy over!
Post a Comment